First Thursday of every month from September through May.
7:30 P.M. at Bibinger's, 3747 Cedar Creek Rd., West Bend, WI 53095
Snacks are provided during the meetings.
Door prizes are drawn at the end of each meeting.
Membership fee is $26 per year. This includes the $10 AWSC dues.
The club was formed in 1969 and became incorporated in 1982
- Fall Dinner - Saturday, Oct. 15, 2016, 4-7pm, Sheryl's Club 175, Slinger, WI
- Annual Christmas party - Date to be determined
- Annual snowmobile trip to Pickeral, WI - January 27-29, 2917
- Miscellaneous other snowmobile trips
- Annual Pancake Breakfast and raffle every spring - Sunday April 2, 2017 ( 8 am - 12:00 noon) at The Hub at Cedar Creek, 1814 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012 - $6 Adults, $3 Kids 8 and under. Raffle tickets are being sold for $10 each or 3/$20 (only 1,500 tickets being sold) - 1st prize $2000, 2nd prize $1000, 3rd prize $500, 4th prize $250, 5th - 10th prize $50. Raffle tickets are available from club members or at the pancake breakfast. Raffle drawing will be held 4/2/17 at 1:00 pm.
- Action in Jackson Pancake Breakfast - 2017 Date to be announced
- Summer picnic/event - 2017 Date to be determined
- Maintaining approximately 30 miles of club and county trails
President: Doug Alfke (262) 323-6020
Vice President: Howard Mess (262) 893-5478
Secretary: Tracy Ehlke (920) 948-8852
Treasurer: Sharon Peters (262) 675-6896
Trail Boss: Dan Ehlke (262) 305-1964