First Thursday of every month from September through May.
7:30 P.M. at Madam BellesSilver Dollar Saloon (lower level).
W204N14025 Fond du Lac Ave., Richfield, WI 53076
Snacks are provided during the meetings.
Door prizes are drawn at the end of each meeting.
Membership fee is $26 per year. This includes the $10 AWSC dues.
The club was formed in 1969 and became incorporated in 1982
- Annual Christmas party - January 9, 2016
- Annual snowmobile trip to Pickeral, WI - January 29-31, 2016
- Annual Poker Run - February 6, 2016
- Miscellaneous other snowmobile trips
- Annual Pancake Breakfast and raffle every spring - Sunday April 10, 2016 ( 8 am - 12:00 noon) at The Hub at Cedar Creek, 1814 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012 - $6 Adults, $3 Kids 8 and under. Raffle tickets are being sold for $10 each (only 1,000 tickets being sold) - 1st prize $2000, 2nd prize $1000, 3rd prize $500, 4th prize $250, 5th prize $150, 6th prize $100, plus miscellaneous other prizes. Raffle tickets are available from club members or at the pancake breakfast. Raffle drawing will be held 4/10/16 at 1:00 pm.
- Action in Jackson Pancake Breakfast - Date to be announced
- Summer picnic/event - date to be determined
- Maintaining approximately 30 miles of club and county trails
President: Doug Alfke (262) 323-6020
Vice President: Howard Mess (262) 893-5478
Secretary: Tracy Ehlke (920) 948-8852
Treasurer: Sharon Peters (262) 675-6896
Trail Boss: Dan Ehlke (262) 305-1964